15.5.10

What's DCH about?

The DCH Blog
Hey I said Dont Come Here! lol im just kidding.
Glad your here.

Whats this blog about? 
Well its an architecture blog but I write on a number of topics so it may veer off even into random.Not randomly useless but a jack of all trades kind of blog. However I especially like to get and share resources for architecture students and provide info for classmates.



Who are you?Im S. Alistair Blackwater  left :D Im an architecture student at the University of Technology, Jamaica .Im a eclectic jester - a strange but fairly accurate way to describe me.














Do you post your own work?
Well i dont plagiarize, I only post my own work after I can be sure no ones going to plagiarize me :P So expect a time delay after projects







 

Copyright 2010 DONT COME HERE.

What are you doing all the way down HERE?