15.5.10

Dizining - The Site to showcase your digital portfolio


Architecture Student Resource.A site that shows a lot of promise.Dizining is a place where you can showcase your portfolio.It is geared towards students ,so dont be afraid to show off your sketchbook scribbles failed proejcts and the like
I think greater intra user interaction would be a plus.Letting people comment, like , share project information on social platforms would definately put the site out there on the net.
So far I love it, a great tool for students freshmen to graduates to showcase their work.
In fact I may just write an article at my blog :P [guess what I did]
Also this is my first Sidewiki article
"Creating opporttunites and Erasing boundaries"
- Dizining - Creating Opportunities and Erasing Boundaries (view on Google Sidewiki)

 

Copyright 2010 DONT COME HERE.

What are you doing all the way down HERE?