14.12.08

Customer Service, A Lost Art


Are the words courtesy , politeness,service and initiative lost in Jamaica?

Now apparently your not allowed to take pictures of the Gilead Wayside Chapel without some official sign off by the manager.Now how am i supposed to know that .The average person is using the monument for a trash can. Now finally someone wants to give it a little honour then this big potato comes shouting and screaming asking me if "I want my camera?"

WTH...
To think this was a man of the glorious working world
Anyways ...
Now there are pictures of the Gilead Wayside Chapel on the Internet.If they don't like it well they can either Jump off a cliff or send me a Desist Order

Never felt so inclined to start cursing in my life i didnt tho 0=)

 

Copyright 2010 DONT COME HERE.

What are you doing all the way down HERE?