6.4.09

These Hijos de la CHINGADAAAAAAS!!!!!!

I
HATE
ROACHES.

ROACHES = INSTANT JIHAD.
I WILL NOT REST TILL NO LIFE REMAINS IN ITS FRAME.by me lol
One was in my room.OMG.Touched my bed.Touched my pants.ALMOST TOUCHED MY LAPTOP.
My skin is crawling.

I hate how when you kill them this white/brown mush comes out or just as a bonus to annoy you further they run away with their entrails dragging... CHINGAAAAA!

Or how you THINK you kill them and your looking for something that matches their worth to pick them up with and their flailing around then you have to kill them more.
Joy.More brown mush.Theres no roach spray in the house btw

When the world powers send each other to a nuclear apocalypse.Those #@&%!ng roaches will still be here.Id bet my last dollar

Ugh...

Title : These sons of bitches
Image:Ha Ha I am going to do  work
'Chinga' basically = F&%k

 

Copyright 2010 DONT COME HERE.

What are you doing all the way down HERE?