12.2.09

Me

 You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.[Not really lol but what the hell tag me back]


1. I have a blue birthmark that used to be purple

2. I always sleep on my left side facing the wall

3. I have no wisdom teeth anymore

4. I dislike clocks that don't work and when people say FLIM instead of film

5. Ive been to 18 countries : 
England, France, Ireland, Wales, Spain, Switzerland ~ Grenada, Curacao, Aruba , St Maarten, St Martin, Cayman , Cuba , Belize , Guadeloupe ~U.S Miami ~Tenerife~Jamaica
[Usually don't tell people this but one of the first things that came to mind]

6. I sometimes dream about the future

7. Ive had Shark, Snail , Frog , Squid , Calamari, Octopus, Turtle,  Deer and i was going to try Iguana but it was finished >_<

8. I think...Boy shorts = Hot

9. I like instrumental music specifically Soundtracks, Techno , Acid Jazz and Drum & Bass

10. Only been in two relationships in my life

11. I enjoy mixing alcoholic drinks and i have a box with a lock on it in my room for my stuffage

12. I didn't cry when mufasa died [emotionless]

13. I have a approx. 5.5 cm single strand of hair on the right side of my neck.

14. Onomatopoeia is a much more efficient way of responding in my opinion... Meow?

15. Licorice & Mike and Ike candy are my favourite [Yes i have sweet tooth]

16.  I write guides for video games sometimes

17. I'm an INFP on the Briggs personality Test

18. I ABHOR bitchy drama and mixup and bangarang

19. I have recurring dreams if i take medicine I'm allergic to

20.I write poetry sometimes...[more like detached verse but that's besides the point] 

21.Love Cats [specifically Korat ,Blue Russian breeds and black cats]

22. Doesn't like his name and goes by the alias Leon Turpentine on the net ,Middle name is Alistair

23. Named after my uncle >_<

24. Im going to call my son Kaiser and daughter Kairi

25.Says acronyms out loud - ROFFLE , LUHMAH-OH , ATMUH = ATM etc.

 

Copyright 2010 DONT COME HERE.

What are you doing all the way down HERE?